In this section you will find numerous code snippets that I have developed or used to help with the Campaign Management function.
If you are looking for something specific try referring to the sub-menus, or use the search function.
Code samples included in this section include:
- Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) – typically used in either Microsoft Access or Excel
- Structured Query Language (SQL) – both Oracle and SQL Server variations
- Regular Expressions (Regex)
- DOS commands – which can be used in executable files
- Explanation of IBM Campaign Software (formerly Unica)