Data Quality Reporting Tool
Sample Data Quality Reporting Tool
Identifies invalid or outdated data for the purposes of updating or amending individual customer records.
Data capture can include:
- Invalid address information – i.e. doesn’t meet post-office approved format
- Goneaway – address flagged as customer no longer there
- Invalid Phone number
- Invalid Email Address
- Invalid Fax number
- Customer has opted out of Marketing – Phone, Email, Online (for purpose of face-to-face contact, ask if it was intentional)
- Customer is not registered for servicing their accounts online
- Customer has not downloaded the mobile app
The possibilities are endless, it all depends upon your requirements and the availability of the data.
These reports can be delivered by the following built-in means:
- Printed for delivery through internal mail
- Password-protected file sent through internal email
- Saved to end-user specific folder
All options can be made available in the tool and delivery is as simple as a button click.
If you would like to develop this capability yourself you will find some helpful code under the Code Snippets menu.
If you would like to commission your own Data Quality Reporting Tool or would like to discuss this tool in more detail please contact me.
To view the File Format Checking Tool Click Here.