Above is an example of how a housekeeping management switchboard could look.
This tool may be a little hard to visualise because it will have a different look and feel for every purpose and environment.
Some of the things that can be included:
- Identify and list tables in the marketing database that are over a certain size
- Identify tables in the marketing database that haven’t been updated since a certain date
- Display information about running processes (if necessary to kill parent/child threads)
- Whether or not your Marketing Campaign Management software components have been run recently and their respective volumes (e.g. segments within IBM Campaign, or Chordiant Marketing Director)
- Whether other objects have dependent code and the run times and volumes of those objects
- List the values (stored keys) in the underlying tables for certain segments or base segments – possibly for review in the Single Customer View tool
- Maintain a monthly password table for the members of your team with automatic notification by email as well as a strong-password generator
- This management tool could comprise the elements of a number of other tools all in one place (e.g. Campaign Checker, Scheduler, etc), all you have to do is ask.
This tool can be tailored to suit your organisational requirements. Everything can be customised and most requests can be catered for.
If you would like to discuss this tool in more detail please Contact Me.
To view the Tool for generating Data Quality Reports Click Here.